Simply Lose

Simply Lose

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Get Motivated by My Stats

Hopefully, you have been doing some soul searching and deciding if you are ready to make life changes and begin simply losing weight! I wanted to share my stats with you as a motivator. I started my weight loss plan on September 2. I weighed 140 lb. by September 18 I was down 135 lb. By September 30 I was 133 lb.  On October 13 I was 130 lb. and on October 22 I was 125 lb. You can start to see the pattern of how my body loses weight. Needless to say I feel so much better and have a lot more energy to take care of my babies and create and paint for my antique booth! I am by no means finished losing my goal weight is about 115 lb right now. Belly fat is hard to lose and one of the most dangerous to have. I promise I will begin explaining my weight loss plan in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment