Simply Lose

Simply Lose

Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Time for The Plan

As I mentioned in my last post I have been on my simple plan since September 2. I say that this is "simple" because there are no extra things to follow such as points or a specific diet like Atkin's where you cut out food groups. There are also not any supplements or pills with my plan. Based on my ideal weight and height, I determined the amount of calories per day that I can consume TO LOSE WEIGHT. I cut my calories to 1300 a day. Don't panic! I know this doesn't sound like much, but there are some days that I have unused calories. You must begin by cutting out all traditional desserts and sugary foods for the most part. You will immediately begin to feel better just from doing that! This will take some will power especially if you have others in the house that aren't dieting. This wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be. I just stay focused on my goal and I substitute something I can eat in the evening. It is vital that you begin reading all nutrition labels. I don't look at fat, However it goes hand in hand with calories. Here is a list of other foods that should be cut from your diet. Don't panic we will be adding yummy things in their place. 

-red meat (bacon, hamburger, steak etc.)
-"real soft drinks" (Coke, Pepsi etc.)
-pasta
-most bread
-sugary drinks

Scared yet? Don't be! I am never overly hungry and my energy level has improved dramatically even with less sleep due to my 2 youngest. An added bonus is that I have more money in my pocket as well! In my next post I will explain more in depth about how I prepare weekly to make this weight loss plan simple!



No comments:

Post a Comment