Simply Lose

Simply Lose

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year! : Still Going Strong

    Happy New Year! Well, I stayed on my simple plan even through the holidays! I did allow my self a few splurges, but definitely kept track and didn't go overboard! A little update on my goal and my stats. I started out at 140 lbs. on labor day and today I have lost a total of 25 lb. No special things to buy other than healthy low calorie food! I don't even take a multivitamin! (I probably should though.)
    
    I've been trying out some new low cal. meals that I come up with on my own. If I'm going to eat, I want it to taste good! I went and checked out whole foods today. Not for the organic blah, blah, but to see what other meat options are out there. I recently came up with a low cal. lasagna recipe so I was looking for a low cal. sausage. I purchased spicy Italian chicken sausage. I will add this to my turkey breast meat to give the dish a little kick! Warm weather will be here before we know it...so now is the time to lose those extra pounds while we are still all covered up with clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment