Simply Lose

Simply Lose

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Phase 2 Begins Soon!

It's been a while since I checked in! I'm still going strong. I recently went to my annual doctor appointment and the scale read 114 lbs. The nurse said I had 20 BMI. Needless to say my OBGYN was very proud of me!

Phase 2 begins after Valentine's Day! The new rec center in Nolensville is opening and I am a new member. I'll be working on toning my muscles and specifically rebuilding my stomach muscles. My doctor said he had to repair my muscle wall during my last C-section. I use the elliptical for about 30 minutes and then I have a routine that I do using the machines. I also do sit-ups and lunges. It will be tough at first as it has been 4 years since I have worked out! I can do it though!

I wanted to post a before and after pic as some motivation for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment